Website Terms & Conditions
LAW and JURISDICTION
RT. MMM SPIRITS LTD
Corner N.I. Nikolaide Ave & Koroivou Str.
Penelope’s Palace Office 1010
8010 Paphos, Cyprus
Incorporated in Cyprus
Reg. No. HE403561
VAT No. CY10403561L
+357 960 10295 (English & Greek)
shipping & delivery
Which payment methods are accepted?
We accept all major debit and credit cards.
How many days does delivery take?
Standard delivery in the Republic of Cyprus takes 2-3 working days. For urgent deliveries, please get in touch with us at 96010295, and we will do our best to accommodate your request if feasible.
Can I send a gift?
Yes, you can send a gift via our website, and who wouldn’t love Soli Gin as a present? At the checkout, you choose the option to ship to a different address and enter the recipients’ details. We also offer gift wrapping at a fee of EUR1.00 per item, and you can send a personalised message on one of our Soli Gin gift tags; just let us know what you’d like us to write. We do not send any invoice documentation with the order when it is a gift.
Will I receive an order confirmation?
As soon as an order is placed, you will receive an email showing the details of the order and your order reference number. Please quote the order reference number if you need to contact us for any reason. Should you not receive the email, please double-check your junk folder, and if it is not there either, please email email@example.com.
How will I know my order has shipped?
Once the order has been dispatched, you will receive a message from Travel & Express that it is in transit.
How will I know when my order has arrived?
All of our orders are sent via Travel and Express. They will contact you as soon as the order has arrived at your local depot to collect or to confirm delivery to your home, depending on your shipping choice when placing your order.
I’m having a party and need to order a large number of products, what do I do?
For large volume orders, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us directly at 96010295 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your requirements, and we will do our best to help with options and prices.
Can you ship outside of Cyprus?
Unfortunately, we do not currently offer this service, but we are looking into offering this facility due to increased demand. We will let you know when we can offer this service.
- Should you have any complaints, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com. We value our customer’s opinions and are always open to suggestions.
- Our Customer Officer is responsible for handling and resolving any customer complaints. If the issue cannot be resolved at this level, then it will be escalated to Management for the appropriate action.
- When a complaint is received, you will receive an email within 5 days informing you that we have received your complaint and it is being investigated. We always try to resolve any complaints as soon as possible. Still, please consider that some issues may require investigation by outside sources before we can offer a solution. Should your issue not be resolved within 28 working days, we will email you informing you of the delay and advising when we anticipate being able to complete the investigation. This should not exceed 56 days from the date of the original complaint.
- Change is ever-constant, so we do our utmost best to make sure we are always in line with current legislation.
You do not need to register with us to use this Website.
USE OF WEBSITE
VISITOR PROVIDED MATERIAL
When using this website, you shall not post or send to or from this Website any material:
- for which you have not obtained all necessary consents;
- that is discriminatory, obscene, pornographic, defamatory, liable to incite racial hatred, in breach of confidentiality or privacy, which may cause annoyance or inconvenience to others, which encourages or constitutes conduct that would be deemed a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or is otherwise contrary to the law in Cyprus;
- which is harmful in nature, including computer viruses, Trojan horses, corrupted data, or other potentially harmful software or data.
LINKS TO AND FROM OTHER WEBSITES
Throughout this website, you may find links to third-party websites. Providing a link to such a website does not mean we endorse that website. If you visit any website via a link on this website you do so at your own risk.
Any party wishing to link to this website may do so provided that the conditions below are observed:
- you do not seek to imply that we are endorsing the services or products of another party unless we have agreed with this in writing;
- you do not misrepresent your relationship with this website; and
- the website from which you link to this website does not contain offensive or otherwise controversial content or content that infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of a third party.
By linking to this website in breach of these clauses, you shall indemnify us for any loss or damage suffered to this Website as a result of such linking.
Whilst we take all reasonable steps to ensure that the information on this website is up to date and accurate at all times, we do not guarantee that all material is accurate and/or up to date. **Prices are subject to change without prior warning. All material contained on this website is provided without any warranty of any kind. You use the material on this website at your own discretion.
EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
- last updated 28/03/2023